Wednesday, October 14, 2015

For the medicine cabinet!

One of the things that I like to have on hand is activated charcoal We have used this in our home to stop the "happenings" of stomach bugs. For the short term bugs, that is. I would not use this long term without personally researching the effects of long term use. In quick lay man's term, the gunk attaches to the carbonated charcoal and is removed from the body. When things come out of your body, it will be black. Very important  - if someone takes activated charcoal and then still is gets sick...you will have a mess on your hands. So prepare for this. Thankfully, when we used it - it stopped our bug and we were not longer sick.

Here is my story of A C:
We had a bug going around the house. First, Joel got it and after a few days he was on his way to recovering. Then Marissa got it. Then I got it. I'll spare the details but I was getting very concerned about dehydration. A dear friend called to check on me and told me about activated charccoal. Patrick went by the herb store and picked us up some and within 1 hour of taking it things settled down. I was able to get up and walk around with any issues whatsoever.

I apologize for having to give a link - but they have the information already written up.

http://www.bulkherbstore.com/Activated-Charcoal-Powder

Make sure you read the comments too! Lots of info there as well.

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment